Beam WS20 Premium
To create the beam using high-quality materials, described below.
- Used timber only from trees growing in the Siberian forests. This type of wood is more advantageous as it has smaller rings. This feature develops as a result of cold climatic conditions. Summer is very short and the tree is forced to early terminate the circulation of juices and go into a stage of sleep. To do this, the structure of the wood is sealed, and can protect the core from cold. This kind of growth is difficult, therefore, the trunk grows in height and width very slowly. As a result, the density of the wood and the quality of its structure are ideal. This type of wood are less likely to suffer from pests, fungal infections. This kind of wood is the best of all.
- Used timber exclusively from the Siberian forests. Sawing of logs is performed by a special technology (2ex log). Of whole logs after cutting to apply to only two bars, which are derived from the Central part.
- Premium WS20 for beams running front 27 mm of the three-layered shield, it is superior to plywood of birch strength characteristics. The uniformity of the materials allows us to provide even greater strength in areas where a connection is made between the parts using glue.
- The Finnish KIILTO glue KESTOPUR 1010 is polyurethane, homogeneous (destiny wood). The adhesive complies with all regulations and standard EN 301/302. The composition and characteristics of the adhesive are approved for construction, which are load-bearing. Träteknisk Norsk Institutt (NTI), 2009.
- To give the desired qualities used treated with antiseptic from Finland with the components of the brand “TIKKURILA”. The obtained protective layer retains its purpose up to 5 years.
- Each beam end is equipped with plastic protection