Beam WS20 TOP
For the manufacture of beams needs certain materials.
- Timber for the production only take from the trees that grew in the Siberian forests. This area allows you to obtain the particular wood, because the vegetative period or summer in the climate plan’s short. This increases the degree of strength due to thinner annual rings. Closer to the early winter movement of juices within the tree stops, and the structure is subjected to compaction. This scheme is the existence of the desired tree in order to transfer winter frosts. If it becomes dormant and is growing much slower than in warm latitudes. In the end, the density and small layers of wood are resilient and strong, are at the highest possible level. This type of logs is harder to hit a variety of pests and diseases from fungi. These trees are even referred to as “iron wood”.
- Used timber exclusively from the Siberian forests. Sawing of logs is performed by a special technology (2ex log). Of whole logs after cutting to apply to only two bars, which are derived from the Central part.
- As stand for the beam WS20 used TOP quality plywood WBP 24-27mm leading Russian manufacturers such as “Demidovo”, “Gerard”, “Sveza”
As glue is applied “KIILTO KESTOPUR 1010”, made in Finland, the composition is one-component polyurethane designed for bonding wood.
- The adhesive mixture meets all the requirements in accordance with EN 301/302, is approved for the construction of structures made of wood bearing type. Träteknisk Norsk Institutt (NTI), 2009.Also used treated with antiseptic brand “TIKKURILA” from Finland, so the cover retains its quality for 5 years.
- Each beam end is equipped with plastic protection